UPDATED HOURS: Sunday-Wednesday 8a-4p // Thursday – Saturday 8a-7p (dinner served 4-7p)
These hours apply during the mandated restaurant shut-down due to Coronavirus. We will be regularly updating our website, along with our Facebook and Instagram pages with updates on regular business operations and special events/offerings during the shut-down. Thank you!
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT SIMPLE CAFE & SIMPLE BAKERY:
1. Purchase breakfast or lunch to go. Curbside delivery. Order online (link below) or call 262-248-3556.
ORDER ONLINE HERE (CURBSIDE BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
2. Special dinners available on a weekly basis, Thursday/Friday/Saturday, 4-7pm. Hot and made to order at the Cafe! Individual servings or Family style available. Watch our social media pages for menus each week.
3. Purchase goods from the Bakery. Fresh breads (some limited selections) and Pastries available, along with market goods. Curbside delivery available or come in to shop the market with social distancing guidelines in place. Call 262-248-2190 to place your order.
4. Grab and Go Meal Kits available at the Bakery. We’re continuing to expand our market offerings to serve you during “safer at home” and beyond!
5. Purchase gift cards. You can do so online (link below) or by calling either Cafe or Bakery.
Changing the World One Bite at a Time